Updated: Dec 10, 2019
I couldn’t be more excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for CRASH 2019! So what is CRASH? CRASH the Iowa Credit Union Convention began in 2011. At that time, credit union employees weren’t sure what it was all about. Now, with over 100 people having experienced Convention as a Crasher, it’s proven to be an opportunity that you won’t want to miss out on as part of your professional development experience. Read on to learn more!
Top 5 Reasons to Crash the Iowa Credit Union Convention:
1. Give Back. During your CRASH experience, you get to live the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People.” Crashers will kick off Convention alongside other volunteers by participating in a Community Impact Project.
2. Learning Opportunity. You will bring a ton of information back to your credit union from this experience – some of it may even be news to your credit union leaders! There are so many professional development opportunities to experience at Convention, including keynote speakers and breakout sessions on a variety of topics. There are also Crasher-specific sessions as well to help answer your questions and dig deeper into credit unions.
3. Network. Crashing gives you the opportunity to network with the most amazing people in the Iowa credit union community. Crashers attend both the Opening Reception and the Iowa Credit Union Foundation Benefit Night, which are both very fun, memorable events!
4. Andy Janning. Our CRASH group is led by the one and only Andy Janning. Andy is a nationally recognized expert in talent development, and he helps you dig deeper into the “Why” behind everything that you are doing at Convention, and…well…life really.
5. Friends. Crashing is such a unique experience that it will no doubt bond you to the other Crashers for life. Make connections with other young professionals who are Crashing the Convention with you. These connections often turn into lifelong friends.
Applications to CRASH the Iowa Credit Union Convention will be accepted until June 28, 2019. Apply now!